Friday 24 May 2013

MIkkeller Kihoskh - IPALOT

The latest offering in the range brewed for Kihoskh.

A lot of florals, mango and hops coming off when uncapping. Pours cloudy orange gold with a thin lasting white head though I got taken by surprise by the amount of carbonation when pouring, have I mentioned before my concentration level is around zero ?

 On the intake I get, you know dried mango and the syrup like taste you get off it when chewing, well that's it and floral hops while in the aftertaste quite a medium to heavy bitterness with a citrus background. No alcohol shines through.

A cracking IPA which once again with this 'brewed for' range and considering how cheap it is it's a lot of quality for the price...like ordering a rump steak and getting brought a chateaubriand by mistake, a steal.

This scored 8/10 on my beerometer.

Alc : 6.3%
Where to buy : Kihoskh, Sønder Boulevard 53, KBH V




No comments:

Post a Comment