Thursday 30 May 2013

Cairngorm - Stag

If you have been following yesterdays posts then you will remember I wrote it was Distortion today in my street and part of town.Well the hipsters have taken over the street, not on my steps *teehee* but enough to annoy me anyway. Anyone for techno electronic jazz ?

It's a call to arms and I've enlisted my son to help me with Call Of DutyFree 5 - Hipster Helles.
Dad I've finished practice, hipsters you say ?


To Arms ! 'We have a bb gun, 2000 rounds, a watermelon, a coconut and a 300 bag of pg tips. We're in this for the long haul son !'
Everything needed for this mission


Hang on a minute, before we go I've a beer to get on with before that fat jazz singer pipes up....

Pours a clear deep amber with a thick creamy off-white head. Roasted malt, mild hops and nutty on the intake with a very mild bitter finish. Very short bitter aftertaste of caramel and hops. It feels pretty creamy in the mouth. I over-chilled this one and it got a lot better as it warmed a bit. I quite enjoyed this as it was better than I thought it would be. Easy drinking, tad above average without any wow factor. My only gripe would be it could be a lot better with a bit more depth too it, though you can say that with heaps of other beer.


This scored  5/10 on my ' Of course I am only joking, everyone needs a hipster friend sometime' beerometer.

Alc : 4.1%
Where to buy : Abigails  have it in their shop in town along with most of the Cairngorm range.






No comments:

Post a Comment