Monday 20 May 2013

Bryggerigaarden - Sorte Nat

Still recovering two days after from the trauma of being forced to watch the eurovision song contest, it's time to hopefully cheer myself up with a beer...

The second from this series is a Schwarzbier , a style which I do not seem to find a lot of unless going to dedicated beer shops, perhaps I'm looking in all the wrong places ?

This one pours black with a thick beige head. A lot of roasted malts, brown sugar and a touch of caramel on the intake leaving a bit of sourness in the aftertaste. I thought it was a very nice looking beer in the glass.

This one scored 6/10 on my internal beerometer and I would have no problem drinking another.

Once again, this was better than I expected it would be and a good Danish Schwarzbier, which as mentioned you don't seems to find a lot of. The only other I can think of not by a micro is Willemoes.

Alc : 5%
Bought in : Føtex, Vesterbrogade.



No comments:

Post a Comment