Thursday 23 May 2013

Cairngorm - Autumn Nuts

See that lovely beer banner above ? I took that pic after my lovely-caring-hardworking-understanding wife bought all them beers for me at Roskilde Kræmmermarked (Fleamarket) from a stall run by a guy connected to the YNWA, yep as the Scouse song and pub/beershop in Kolding, which is a reservation many many miles from Danish civilization, that far out they don't have a website I can give you.

Anyway, as you can see there is nine brews from the Cairngorm Brewery and four from Heather Ales otherwise known as Williams Bros. Where to start ? Easy, A !

Starting off with Autumn Nuts which according to the blurb this a red ale. Pours russet red with a tight creamy off-white head. Taste is dominated by malt and nuts on the intake while a citrus bitterness is left in the aftertaste.

Easy drinking beer though I'm not sure I like it enough to buy another. Above average bitter ale that reached 6/10 on the beerometer.

Alc : 4.8%
Where to buy : Well some Liverpool supporting bloke from Kolding that has stalls in all the big Fleamarkets, otherwise I've not seen it in any of the CPH beer shops.




No comments:

Post a Comment