Saturday 25 May 2013

Amager Bryghus - The Sinner Series - Greed



If you have followed before I was off to Irish Day At the Races today instead of the Copenhagen Beer Festival. So I chose a day where the not so cheap bad draught Guinness served in plastic was flowing, ' look mate, if you put a shamrock on that head i'll....bloody for the tourists that trait is, stop it'. Never picked a winner all day, wife managed to pick one and my wee lad even picked one as well... Anyway, a fine day out and good crack but bad beer, so I have some making up to do before the champions league final ko and the boxing later. I'm waffling, on with the show...

This is actually the last one I had to taste to complete the series as I've tasted all the others before starting this blog. The six others being Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy and Pride with Envy and Pride the stand outs of the series for me.

Greed is brewed as a no nonsense German Pilsener according to the blurb. Pours cloudy yellow/gold with a fluffy white head. Floral, herbs, grass, malt and bitter hops on the intake while leaving a grapefruit and slightly dry short aftertaste. Very fresh tasting, I could easily sit and session with this. 7/10 on the beerometer.

Alc : 4.6%
Where to buy : Fish & Beer




No comments:

Post a Comment