Monday 28 October 2013

Interlude - What's going on ?

It is quite hard to update a beer blog when you are not drinking any beer. Due to a intestine infection last year which has bothered me on and off since, I have to have periods where I clean out my system..in other words no beer for a week or two. Normal service resumed later in the week no doubt as I'm gagging for a decent beer.

Homebrew ? Since I last posted the extremely good Goose Island - Bourbon County I have managed to bottle an IPA which tastes very promising, small sip only ! I've also put over a Czech style pils and a California Common/Vienna/Steam Beer type beer using pale, crystal and biscuit malts, a bucket load of mittelfruh and fermenting away with white labs san francisco lager yeast...fingers crossed on that one. Next up an Anchor Steam clone and then I'm done until after new year.

Until a post with a picture with a beer at the end, take care out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment